Contract Type: FT Permanent
The DemonWare Data Warehouse team is searching for a highly motivated Test Engineer to define and test data quality from game clients for our data warehouse.
We’re look for individuals who can produce, evolve and execute solid test plans; we’re looking for a strong skill set and test background to get off the ground fast and respond to the many questions our studios and central support groups have.
This role can involve a lot of travel and you can expect to be located onsite in the studios for periods at a time.
This is a multi-faceted test engineering position. Responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with internal and external application, development, test, and business teams.
- Writing/following test cases and test plans.
- Executing tests
- Configuring environments for testing and development purposes
- Writing and verifying bug reports
- Facilitating debugging and diagnosis of issues.
These are the qualities we look for in the ideal candidate:
- At least 5 years or above testing work experiences
- Passionate about gaming
- Strong in design, programming in C# or C++
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of automation frameworks and techniques
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience with multi-platform software development
- Enjoys working with a myriad of game studio developers on a day-to-day basis
- Has initiative, and is able to complete complex tasks with minimal supervision
Benefits include: Excellent salary (DOE) w/ annual salary and performance review, medical insurance, pension contributions, generous annual bonus, flexible working practices, paid holidays
Enquiries to: jobs ‘at’ demonware.net