We offer software development internships in our Dublin and Vancouver offices all year round. All internships are paid, and interns are assigned real-world projects to work on during their stay.
- Eligibility: To qualify, prospective candidates must be undergrads or recent post-grads/graduates of university/third level education. We regret that we cannot offer Transition Year work placements to Dublin candidates.
- Duration: 4, 8, 12 or 16 months
- Hours: 35-40 per week
- Pay: Competitive
- Start Date: September/January/May
Apply through your University or by emailing: jobs ‘at’ demonware.net. To help us select you, please include:
- Cover letter (optional but preferred)
- Transcripts of grades from your university
Code: A coding challenge is part of the application process. Once you have completed the test, your results will be reviewed by our hiring managers along with your resume/cover letter/transcripts. You will need a full 90 minutes of uninterrupted time to complete the challenge. Click on the test link and complete your details. We recommend that you use the “Try Demo” option available from the welcome page before attempting the official test.
The Interview: The interview will be 1 hour, either in person (ideally) or via phone or Skype for out-of-town applicants. For the in person interview, there is no need to wear a suit; we’re not like that. The team will be interested in learning about recent projects you have been involved in, as well as your technical skills. Please highlight any experience you have with Python or Linux – these are not required but highly desirable.