The Activision Data Services team is searching for a
highly motivated Data Quality Engineer to define and test telemetry data
quality. This data is collected by our Data Services platform from a variety of
different sources, including game clients and backend services. We’re looking
for an individual who can produce, evolve and execute solid test plans The
ideal candidate will bring a strong skill set and testing background, having
the ability to get off the ground fast and respond to the many questions our
studios and central support groups may have. Exceptional communication skills
are required to facilitate face-to-face communication with studios and
This role may involve occasional travel.
- Collaborating with internal and external application,
development, test, and business teams.
- Writing/following test cases and test plans.
- Executing tests
- Configuring environments for testing and development
- Writing and verifying bug reports
- Facilitating debugging and diagnosis of issues.
- Working on developing automation tools and scripts when
- Solid experience in console based game testing
- Passionate about gaming
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of automation frameworks and techniques
- Some programming/scripting knowledge, ideally in Python
- Experience with Linux/Unix
- Understanding of data transformations and SQL
- Enjoys working with a myriad of game studio developers on
a day-to-day basis
- Has initiative, and is able to complete complex tasks
with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivation and proactive attitude is a must